Tapestop re-creates the time-stretched sound that happens when you press the stop button …
- PLAY/STOP button: Trigger a slowdown/speed up.
EP = A normal slowdown.
TD = Do a “search position” at the end.
T = Toggle PLAY/STOP when PLAY/STOP button is pressed.
D = Direct A slowdown as long as the PLAY/STOP button is pressed and a speed up on release of the button. Use the D mode when the plugin is automated to get proper(expected) action.
- UP/DOWN buttons: Indicates direction. If pressed it turns grey and disable the selected direction.
- SPEED box:
LEFT click to select DOWN speed.(green)
RIGHT click to select UP speed.(red)
- BLUE show live position in slowdown buffer.
- PROCESS MODE:
REALTIME = for live/automation use.
OFFLINE = will trigger current PLAY/STOP button direction when the plugin resume is called. This is used when you use for example Wavelab and want to process a selected portion in a wave file.
- SPEED FADE:
ON = fade the volume together with the speed.
- FULL SPEED MUTE: ON = Mute output when full speed is attained. This is desired when you use the plugin as a send effect.
- UP/DOWN OFF FADE TIME: 0%-100% If a direction is turned off then you can set the fade to zero/full time to avoid clicks.
- RE-ENTER STREAM CROSSFADE TIME:
- 0%-100% To smooth the re-entrance from slowed buffer to live signal.
- BUTTON: NORMAL/REVERSED. Some people think backwards and want the PLAY/STOP button to show the “next” state instead of the “is” state.