Spectror is a spectral tool.
Not based as usualy on a FFT engine, Spectror emulate an analog gear. The core of one band is architetured like this : BPF->Peak Follower->VCO / VCA.
4 LFO and some other modulators permitting to bend the stream through a matrix . A filter and a delay unit refine the final signal. Mono input, stereo output.
- Waveform Shape.
- Shift: Global Frequencies Shift (%).
- REL: Global Release Length (%).
- BW: Global BandWidth.
- Patern/Presets: 16 memory.
- Patern/Time: transition (ms).
- Patern/Scan: inter band delay when modulated.
- SPEED: 3 speed mode : BPM, BPM Host, Hz (the “hints” on text field indicate time in ms).
- STEPS: add steps.
- RATE: DENSITY or Speed (Hz).
- NOISE/PARAM= smooth.
- S&H/PARAM= smooth.
- SPRING/PARAM= Hz modulated by DNST.
- 24dB LP, HP, BP.
- CUT: Cut-off.
- RES: resonance.
MATRIX: all input signal are positive.