SplineTime is a granular-based effect.
It lets you operate in 4 different dimensions simultaneously (time, speed, pitch, filter), each within a pattern of 16 individual tempo-based sync-steps. Straightforward parameter access allows subtle spectral and temporal movements as well as complex transformations of audio material. splinetime processes realtime audio input, or can be used as a sample player (WAV).
- 4 independent effect dimensions
- 16 time-synced steps per effect dimension
- Variable step length
- 16 audio buffers or live-input
- Morphing between audio buffers
- Time and frequency domain output visualisation
- Resonant filter
- Full parameter automation