truc use 2 xy pads to control 4 banks of effects.
Any 4 parameters. runs in manual or auto, random or LFO, all fully tempo-sync'd to your host .
- 4 effect banks
dirtifier – overdrive, bit crush, sample rate, variable state filter
modulator – flanger, tempo sync LFO modulates auto-pan or ring mod
delay – tempo sync delay with reverse, ping-pong and LP filter options
granulator – tempo sync granulator, pitch shift and gate with random options
- 2 independent xy pucks control; effect bank wet/dry level and/or relative volume or any 4 of 13 effect parameters
- set the minimum levels of the pucks to change the sensitivity – lock bottom puck to the top puck to control both with one movement
- either or both pucks can be independently set to ‘auto’, which moves the puck either randomly or by a configurable LFO, all in sync with host tempo
- seeded randomisation with option to loop
- switch unused effect banks off saves CPU
- master volume and wet/dry levels
- over 100 presets, from subtle to mental
- all controls have MIDI CC’s assigned with MIDI learn option